Friday, January 23, 2015

Life with 4 update

Is it even possible that its been a year and a half since I've been writing on this blog about my children? My how things can change. My last blog post was when Catherine was a year and she was walking. My family was getting ready for a big move to New Jersey. Since then, we have settled in, and Judah has blessed our lives. He is now 5 months old. He is sleeping through the night and the kids adore him. My first born Hannah has just turned 6. Where has that time gone? She is kind, determined, beautiful, bright and I love being with her. Isaiah turned 4 in August and he is just about the sweetest brother. I think he and Judah will be close brothers as they get older. Come to think of it, Isaiah has a special relationship with all of his siblings. To Hannah he is just a best friend whom she would still like to marry. To Catherine, he's her ever constant playmate when Hannah is at school, and to Judah, he is his protector and Isaiah talks to him as though they've been friends for years. Life with four can definitely be hectic, but each child has enriched our lives so deeply and although planning is sometimes harder with four kids so young, my husband is right. Its not more stressful with four kids. I trust John will have forgotten all about this blog and won't read that little sentence about him being right. I'll never hear the end of it. Here are some pictures from Hannah's birthday celebration. She had her two friends Leah and Reagan, (and of course Isaiah) to a paint your own pottery store, then to pizza and cupcakes. Overall a good day! Pictures include hannah's birthday celebration, Judah when he was in a good mood and isaiah dressed up as superman and Catherine reading books in her crib, which she does EVERY morning after she wakes up and every afternoon when she doesn't nap.







No comments:

Post a Comment