Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mothers Little Helper

If I don't post this now, I'll forget and this is such a cute Catherine/Hannah story, I just don't want to forget. Last week I took Isaiah up from lunch to put him down for his nap. I left Catherine in her highchair (with the tray on) and Hannah who was still finishing up her lunch. I told Hannah I would be down in 5 or 10 minutes when I would take Catherine up for her nap. After a couple of minutes I come downstairs to find Hannah and Catherine laughing and giggling underneath the coffee table. Stunned, the conversation goes something like this:

Me: Hannah, how did Catherine get down from her highchair?
Hannah: (in a "duh" voice) I took her down.
Me: How?
Hannah: I just took her tray off and got her down.
Me: Oh. (Then I notice drips of water from the bathroom to the eating room)
Me: Hannah, why is there water all over the place?
Hannah: (Sigh) I had to wash her off first so I got a cloth and wet it in the bathroom and cleaned her all up.
Me: Oh, of course.

I'd also like to point out that Hannah weighs 30 lbs as this point and Catherine I'm thinking is going on 22lbs. Quite a feat. and from that point, its quite a common sight to see Hannah "carrying" Catherine around the room....

No comments:

Post a Comment