Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

With John always working on Sundays, mothers day (and fathers day for that matter) hadn't been celebrated it a way in which I might find relaxing....can you read between the lines???....so with that said, I decided this year from here on out, we'll be celebrating mothers day and fathers day on the Saturday before so we can actually do something on those days! I had a wonderful mothers day on saturday (although Isaiah forgot it was mothers day and didn't let me sleep in) and we all went out to breakfast at a wonderful french delicatessen in our area, followed it up with hanging out at the village fair, went home, I got to take a nap (wahoo!) and got an incredible gift from my hubby of a salon day for next weekend. Yay! So all in all, it was a great day and I can't imagine any mother feeling more blessed than I do to have my wonderful children, who teach me more about myself and God than I ever thought possible. Here's to you kiddos!





No comments:

Post a Comment