Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jamaica!

As most of you know, John was kind enough to "support" me leaving him and the kids for almost a week to go on vacation with my mom to Jamaica. Judy came out to keep him company and it sounds as if they had a great week! Instead of John realizing how much I do with the kids, I think he envied my job taking care of them all day as they all had so much fun! Whoops. :) My mom and I had a wonderful trip though with lazy days, sitting on the beach, going to the pool and drinking our fair share of banana coladas and hummingbirds. Not sure what was in the hummingbird but there was definitely alcohol and fruit. The perfect mix! Below are the best of the best pics from our trip.












1 comment:

  1. YAY for the Dunn's River Falls. Joe and I hiked that exact place. ;o) Looks like you guys had a great time!!!!! So Fun!

    ReplyDelete